Delicious Corn Muffins
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup frozen corn
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Mix Sue Bee Honey, butter, sugar, eggs, and salt into a large bowl.
- Add flour, cornmeal, and baking powder and blend thoroughly.
- Add milk while mixing.
- Add corn to mixture and work into mixture.
- Do not mash corn, the whole kernel is baked into the muffin.
- Fill a muffin pan with 12 paper/foil muffin cups and fill 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until muffins are light brown.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/