To Die for Pork Spareribs
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 4 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 4-6 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1/3 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 kg pork spareribs
- Place ribs in large pan or cast iron skillet.
- Cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Place the pork spare ribs in a large shallow glass or ceramic dish and pour over with the well mixed marinade.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Place the marinated pork spare ribs on a rack in a large roasting pan and cook in oven preheated to 350 F for about 40 minutes until browned and tender, or grill on the BBQ.
- During the cooking time baste the ribs frequently with the pan juices/marinade.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/