Fall Fruit Salad
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing (low-fat may be used)
- 3 cored, unpeeled red or yellow apples, chopped
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 11-ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing and Sue Bee Honey until smooth.
- Toss remaining ingredients with lemon juice.
- Stir in honey mixture and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Makes about 7 cups.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/