The Fantabulous Whole Wheat Carrot Cake
Write a review
- 3/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup unsweetened crushed canned pineapple
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Add Sue Bee Honey, oil and eggs; mix well.
- Stir in remaining 3 ingredients.
- Bake in two greased 9-inch cake layer pans for 35-40 minutes at 350 F.
- Cool in pans several minutes, then remove from pans and cool completely on wire rack.
- You can also bake in a 9x13 pan as a sheet cake - just as good, and easier than frosting a layer cake!
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/