Favorite Breakfast Casserole
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup ham
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/2 lb asparagus
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In medium skillet, sautee asparagus, pepper and onion in margarine for 3 to 5 minutes.
- In a greased 9x13-inch pan, layer bread cubes, ham, 1 cup of the cheese and sauteed vegetables.
- In a medium bowl, beat together remaining ingredients (except for cheese) until well mixed.
- Pour mixture evenly over layers and sprinkle with remaining cup of cheese.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake uncovered at 350 F for 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and puffed.
- Broccoli may be substituted for the asparagus.
- Your favorite cheese may be substituted for the Cheddar.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/