Fruit Yogurt Popsicles
Write a review
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup fresh fruit
- 4 wooden popsicle sticks
- 4 paper cups
- aluminum foil
- Place the yogurt, fruit (slightly thawed if using frozen) and Sue Bee Honey in a blender.
- Blend to desired consistency.
- Pour into paper cups, filling them 3/4 full.
- Cover the cups with foil. Make slits in the center of the foil covers and insert the popsicle sticks.
- Put in the freezer for about 5 hours or until frozen solid.
- When ready, peel off the paper cup and eat.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/