German Chocolate-Cream Cheese Bars
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 egg
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts
- Make cake mix according to directions on package.
- Pour batter onto greased and floured 11x17 inch pan or large cookie sheet.
- Beat together Sue Bee Honey, egg and cream cheese.
- Stir in 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonful over cake mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips and nuts over batter.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/