Ginger Beef and Pineapple Skewers
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 red onions
- 3 green bell peppers
- 1 large fresh pineapple
- 3 lbs boneless beef sirloin
- 1 green onion
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ginger powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 10 long metal skewers
- In a small bowl, mix together Sue Bee Honey, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic, oil and green onion.
- Transfer marinade to a large heavy-duty Ziplock freezer bag or a glass dish.
- Add in the cubed beef; seal bag and turn to coat Beef well.
- place in the fridge for a minimum of 8 hours or overnight.
- When ready to grill, drain the marinade and discard.
- Skewer Beef, pineapple chunks and veggies in an alternating pattern.
- Grill over hot coals for about 18-20 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/