Ginger Peanut Chicken Pasta
Write a review
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 4 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 limes
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- Cook chicken in skillet, approximately 2-3 minutes per side.
- Take chicken out of skillet and set aside.
- In small bowl, dissolve corn starch in 2 T. milk.
- Stir in remaining milk and add to skillet.
- Cook for 1 minute, or until thick and bubbly.
- Reduce heat to low.
- In another small bowl, mix Sue Bee Honey, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and red pepper.
- Stir into milk mixture until smooth.
- Add chicken, chives and cilantro.
- Toss with pasta.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/