Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a 13x9 inch pan with foil and spray with Pam.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, flour, brown sugar, raisins,wheat germ, salt, cinnamon and walnuts.
- In a smaller bowl, thoroughly blend Sue Bee Honey, oil, egg and vanilla; pour into flour mixture, and mix by hand until the liquid is evenly distributed.
- Press evenly into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes in the oven or until the edges are golden.
- Cool completely in pan before turning out onto a cutting board and cutting into bars.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/