Prep Time:15 min
Cook Time:1 hours
Servings: SERVES 4
1/4 cup Sue Bee Honey
3 lbs pork back ribs
1/2 cup hoisin sauce
1/3 cup ketchup
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 teaspoons grated gingerroot
3 garlic cloves
1. Cut ribs into 4 rib sections, place ribs in large saucepan or dutch oven.
2. Add water to cover and bring to boil.
3. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour or until ribs are tender.
5. Heat oven to 350 F.
6. Line 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil.
7. Place wire rack in foil-lined pan.
8. Spray rack and foil with nonstick spray.
9. In a small bowl, combine all sauce ingredients, blend well.
10. Place ribs on rack, spoon most of the sauce over ribs.
11. Bake in 350 F oven for 30 minutes or until ribs are glazed and hot, basting with remaining sauce every 10 minutes.
12. (Ribs can be finished on barbecue).