Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 8 oz fat free nondairy whipped topping
- 2 oz semisweet chocolate
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 9-inch Oreo cookie crust
- Let ice cream soften in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Chill 2 quart mixing bowl at the same time.
- When softened, mix ice cream, whipped topping and Sue Bee Honey until blended.
- Stir in chocolate, food coloring and extract.
- Pour into crust and freeze at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, let stand at room temperature 10 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/