Grilled Chicken With Curry Glaze
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- salt and pepper
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, ginger, red pepper, salt, curry powder, garlic, water, onions, butter and mustard in a small sauce pan.
- Cook over med heat, stirring constantly to a boil.
- Stir and cook 2 minutes more; remove from heat and set aside.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grill meat until nearly done.
- Brush curry sauce on the meat during the last part of the cooking time.
- Turn and coat the other side.
- Keep turning and adding sauce until the sauce is used up, allowing 1 or 2 minutes between turns to allow the sauce to cook onto the meat.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/