Grilled Ginger Salmon
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 green onion
- 1 1/2 lbs salmon fillets
- In bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients.
- Place onions in small bowl and chill until ready to use.
- Grill salmon over medium coals for 10 minutes, turn and grill the other side for 10 minutes.
- Brush with ginger sauce throughout grilling.
- Place salmon on platter and sprinkle with onions.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/