Grilled Honey Garlic Pork Chops
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless pork chops
- salt and pepper
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, ketchup, soy sauce and garlic.
- Set aside.
- Lightly season pork with salt and pepper.
- Brush each chop with sauce to coat.
- Cook chops on greased grill 4 to 6 inches from medium-hot coals or on medium setting, basting with sauce often, for about 5 minutes on each side or until meat is cooked through.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/