Get outside and fire up your grill! Use our Grilled Honey-Lime Chicken recipe to turn a simple piece of chicken into a sweet, citrusy masterpiece.
Grilled Honey-Lime Chicken
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- Juice and zest from 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Place all ingredients in a large zipper-top plastic bag.
- Seal the bag and turn it over so the marinade is well-blended and all of the chicken is evenly covered.
- Let the chicken marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours or even overnight.
- When you are ready to prepare the chicken, heat the grill to medium for 10 minutes.
- Drop the temperature to medium-low and place chicken on grill and cook, with lid closed, for 5-8 minutes per side, until internal temperature reaches 160 F.
- Remove from the grill and let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/