Ham and Chive Muffin Minis
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 lb sliced deli ham
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Spray 36 mini muffin tins with cooking oil spray.
- Whisk dry ingredients together.
- Whisk together the milk, oil, egg or substitute, and dried chives. Let this mixture set for a couple of minutes to soften chives and bring out their flavor.
- Stir wet and dry ingredients together until just blended.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tins, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned (my oven takes 17-18 minutes). Cool on racks.
- Mix Sue Bee Honey, mustard, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cut each muffin in half crosswise, spread each half with Sue Bee Honey sauce.
- Drape ham slices over bottom half, letting some hang over sides. Replace muffin top.
- Arrange on a platter; garnish with fresh chives or parsley. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until about 1/2 hour before serving. Or serve right away.
- These can be made ahead, sealed in plastic bags and refrigerated or even frozen.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/