Healthy Breakfast Cookies and Bars
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups bran flakes
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup skim milk powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Crush cereal, and place in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Add oatmeal, wheat germ, and cinnamon; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine Sue Bee Honey, yogurt, applesauce, vanilla, beaten egg and skim milk powder; mix well to combine.
- Add baking soda and baking powder to the yogurt mixture. Mix well.
- Gradually add the cereal and oatmeal mixture to the yogurt mixture and stir well.
- Add raisins and mix to combine.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the batter and roll it into a ball. Place onto a non-stick cookie sheet, or lined with baking parchment, and lightly flatten.
- Bake at 350 F for 15-18 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/