Honey-Chipotle Glazed Chicken Skewers
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chipotle chili in adobo
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 lbs chicken tenders
- 120 inches wooden skewers
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, soy sauce, black pepper, chipotle chilies, olive oil and lime juice in blender; process until emulsified. Add salt to taste.
- Place chicken and one-half of the marinade in a resealable bag; marinate 4 hours or overnight. Remove chicken from marinade and thread onto soaked skewers. Discard used marinade.
- Cook chicken skewers on a hot grill; baste once after turning.
- Serve with any unused marinade and your favorite side dish.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/