There’s nothing better than cupcakes made from scratch! Ditch the pre-made cake mix and try these Honey Chocolate Cupcakes. They’re delicious, the recipe is simple and they are made with healthy and all-natural ingredients!
Honey Chocolate Cupcakes
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee ® Honey
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Combine dry ingredients in a food processor.
- Add in wet ingredients and pulse until combined.
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners and scoop 1/4 cup into each.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
- Cool, serve and enjoy!
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/