Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- In a bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add cream, oil and Sue Bee Honey; beat well.
- Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 400 F for 20- 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/