Honey Crackle Corn
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 quarts freshly popped corn
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Turn popped corn into a large, shallow roasting pan; sprinkle almonds over corn.
- Melt butter or margarine in a 1-quart saucepan; stir in Sue Bee Honey and brown sugar.
- Cook, stirring, over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil; simmer without stirring for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla; pour mixture over popped corn and almonds and stir until well mixed.
- Bake at 250 F for 1 hour, stirring well every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and continue stirring as mixture cools.
- Cool completely and store in a tightly covered container.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/