The flavor combination of the honey, orange, apple and the cranberries makes this Honey Cranberry Relish to die for! Refreshingly sweet and tangy, it will be the perfect compliment to your Thanksgiving turkey!
Honey Cranberry Relish
Write a review
- 3/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 12-oz. package fresh cranberries
- 2 large oranges, peeled and seeded
- 2 apples, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a food processor, combine the cranberries and oranges. Coarsely chopped until mixed and place in salad bowl.
- Add apples to the food processor and coarsely chop. Combine apples with cranberry and orange mixture.
- Stir in chopped nuts and honey.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/