Honey Dijon Chicken
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- 4 thin lemon slices
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with foil; spray the foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse the frozen chicken pieces under lukewarm water to remove the ice glaze, pat dry.
- Place chicken on prepared foil pan and sprinkle with paprika, top with lemon slices.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by placing remaining ingredients in a small microwave safe bowl and mixing thoroughly.
- Prior to spooning over chicken, microwave sauce for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
- After the breasts have baked for 30 minutes, drain and discard juices from baking pan.
- Return to oven and continue baking for 10 to 15 minutes or until juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- Serve immediately.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/