Honey Garlic Focaccia w/ Greek Seasoning
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 1/2-3 cups flour
- 2 ounces Mediterranean feta cheese with olives
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 2 teaspoon rosemary
- 6 tablespoons chopped roasted red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package active yeast
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- Mix ingredients well.
- You will use 1 teaspoon of the seasoning for the bread.
- Place remaining in a bag for later use.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, undissolved yeast and salt.
- Heat 1/4 cup of Sue Bee Honey and oil until very warm.
- Stir into dry ingredients.
- Stir in garlic, Greek seasoning and feta cheese.
- Knead for 6-8 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Divide into three sections and roll into balls.
- Cover each loaf with roasted red pepper and rosemary, then drizzle 1 tablespoon of honey over the 3 loaves.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of cornmeal onto large cookie sheet.
- Place the three loaves on the cookie sheet and let rise until doubled.
- Bake at 350 F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/