Honey Garlic Meatballs
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup onion
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 500 F.
- Mix meat, breadcrumbs, milk, onion, eggs and salt.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Place balls in a single layer on glass baking dish.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes; drain well and set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan and saute garlic until tender.
- Add Sue Bee Honey, ketchup and soy sauce.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add meatballs to sauce and return to a boil and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes and sauce glazes meatballs.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/