Honey Ginger Glazed Chicken
Write a review
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 large onion
- fresh cilantro stem
- Heat oil in the wok.
- Add onion and stir-fry until golden.
- Add chicken and stir-fry until browned.
- Add the Sue Bee Honey, garlic, ginger, fish sauce, soy sauce and five-spice powder.
- Toss to combine.
- Cook until chicken is nicely glazed and heated through.
- Place on serving platter and garnish with cilantro sprigs.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/