Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 pinches freshly grated nutmeg
- 8 medium ice cubes
- Combine all of the ingredients except the ice in a blender. Blend for 30 seconds to froth the milk.
- Add the ice cubes, and blend until the ice is pulverized.
- Pour the lassi into large glasses filled with ice, and serve.
- Variation: The same ingredients can make a soothing warm drink. Increase the milk to 3 cups, and heat it almost to a boil. Add the honey, ginger, and nutmeg, and stir well. Omit the ice. Serve in mugs.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/