Honey Gingerbread Cookies
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In large bowl, cream brown sugar and margarine.
- Beat in Sue Bee Honey and egg.
- Combine dry ingredients and gradually add to margarine mixture while beating.
- Chill several hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Line cookie sheets with waxed paper.
- Roll 1/3 of chilled dough at a time, 1/4-inch thick on lightly-floured surface.
- (Keep remaining dough refrigerated until ready to roll.)
- Cut rolled out dough with cookie cutters.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before placing on wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or frost and decorate.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/