Honey-Gingered Pork Tenderloin
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloins
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Pat the pork dry and arrange in a shallow baking dish.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients in a bowl, and pour over pork.
- Place in refrigerator and marinate for at least 8 hours.
- Turn at least twice during this time.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Remove pork, placing in a clean shallow baking dish.
- Reserve marinade if you wish to make a sauce with it.
- Bake about 35 minutes, or until meat thermometer registers 155 F.
- Remove from oven, let rest 5 minutes and slice thinly.
- Strain reserved marinade into a sauce pan.
- Add chicken broth, and bring to a boil.
- Cook down to about half original quantity.
- Add cornstarch as needed to thicken.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/