Honey Glazed Snack Mix
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 cups Rice, Corn, Wheat Chex OR Cheerios
- 1 1/2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup pecan
- 1/3 cup margarine
- In a large bowl combine cereal, pretzels and pecans.
- In a separate bowl, microwave margarine until melted and mix in Sue Bee Honey, blending well.
- Pour over cereal mixture and mix until well coated.
- Spread coated mixture on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 F for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly glazed.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool.
- Mix will become crisp as it cools.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/