When you want to relax after a long day, this Honey Lavender Lemonade will refresh you, calm you and even surprise you by how it perfectly combines sweet, tart and floral flavors!
Honey Lavender Lemonade
Write a review
For the lavender mixture
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons dried lavender
For the lemonade
- 2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 cups water
- 1 sliced lemon, for garnish
- To make the simple syrup, combine two cups of water and sugar in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and whisk until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in honey and dried lavender.
- Cover for about 15 minutes, allowing mixture to steep. Strain lavender mixture, making sure to release all juices and syrup into a bowl.
- In a large pitcher, combine freshly squeezed lemon juice, lavender mixture and water. Feel free to add a drop of blue coloring and a drop of red to give it a light purple color.
- Chill for at least 2 hours and serve over ice. Enjoy!
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/