Honey-Lemon Cranberry Sauce With Rosemary
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- Boil Sue Bee Honey, sugar, lemon juice, water, rosemary and salt in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add cranberries and simmer until berries burst and sauce thickens, about 8 minutes.
- Remove rosemary.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/