Stay cool this summer with some juicy fresh fruit! Add some Honey-Lime Dressing on top of this fruit mix and your sweet tooth will be soaring. Our Rainbow Fruit Salad is perfect for a side to share at a family picnic. Everyone will love it!
Honey-Lime Rainbow Fruit Salad
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Zest of 2 limes
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, diced
- 1 pound fresh pineapple, diced
- 12 ounces fresh blueberries
- 12 ounces red grapes
- 4 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 1-15 ounce can mandarin oranges
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Sue Bee Honey, lime juice and lime zest.
- Add strawberries, pineapple, blueberries, red grapes, kiwis and mandarins in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the Honey-Lime Dressing over the fruit and toss lightly to evenly coat.
- Serve immediately.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/