Honey Peanut Butter Pie
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups milk
- pinch salt
- 6 tablespoon flour
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8-inch graham cracker crust
- Cream margarine, sugar and Sue Bee Honey.
- Add vanilla and mix well with a wire whisk.
- Stir in egg yolks, flour and salt.
- Add milk and stir well again.
- Microwave on high for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Be sure to mix with wire whisk every couple minutes.
- Add peanut butter about half way through cooking time (when mixture is hot) mixing in well.
- Mixture should be pudding consistency when finished cooking. May need to microwave 2 or 3 minutes longer.
- Spread into graham cracker crust and chill.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/