Honey Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- Graham crackers for garnish
- Combine the ice cream, milk, Sue Bee® Honey, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice in a blender jar.
- Blend until desired thickness is achieved. Set aside.
- Put graham crackers in a small plastic bag; beat with a wooden mallet till it becomes crumbs.
- Take cup and tilt sideways; drizzle honey around top.
- Dip honey covered cup in graham cracker crumbs.
- Pour milkshake into the cup.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/