Honey-Roasted New Potatoes
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 10 to 12 small red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place potatoes in an oven-safe baking dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil, stirring potatoes to coat.
- Evenly sprinkle on salt, pepper, sage, Cajun seasoning and garlic powder.
- Drizzle with Sue Bee Honey; stir well to coat all potatoes.
- Bake uncovered at 375 F for 40-50 minutes and serve.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/