Looking for a great snack to keep around the house or even to serve at parties? Our Honey Roasted Peanuts are sweet and salty, which makes them great to have on hand for entertaining or on-the-go. Not only are they delicious, but they are also easy to make, and you probably have most of the ingredients in your pantry!
- 3 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups peanuts (not raw)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Melt butter and honey together in a microwave.
- Place peanuts in a bowl and add the honey butter mixture; stir well to make sure the peanuts are coated.
- Spread the peanuts on a cookie sheet and bake for 5 to 10 minutes. After the first 5 minutes stir the peanuts and add the salt, then continue baking until golden brown.
- Remove the peanuts from the oven and stir while cooling for about 10 minutes until they no longer stick together.