Honey-Roasted Vidalia Onions
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 large Vidalia onions
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Peel onions and cut in half crosswise.
- Place onions, cut sides down, in an 8-inch-square baking dish, drizzle with water. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Combine Sue Bee Honey and remaining ingredients.
- Turn onions over. Brush half of the honey mixture over the onions.
- Bake, uncovered, an additional 30 minutes or until tender, basting with remaining honey mixture after 15 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/