Write a review
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 (6 ounce) salmon steaks
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- cayenne pepper
- 1-2 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- dill sprigs
- Combine the Sue Bee Honey, oil, mustard, garlic, cayenne, coriander, lemon juice and salt in a shallow dish. Mix well.
- Add the salmon and let marinate for 30 minutes at room temp.
- Place the salmon on a med.-hot fire, grill the salmon five to six minutes per side or until they flake easily.
- Remove from grill and garnish with the dill sprigs.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/