Honey Sesame Fish Tacos
Write a review
- 4 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 12 ounces cod
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
- 7 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1 lime
- 8 tortillas
- 8 ounces shredded Mexican cheese
- 1/4 red cabbage, shredded
- Combine sauce ingredients in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add fish.
- Cook for approximately 15 minutes, until fish is cooked through and white, not translucent.
- Chop the cooked fish in the pan so that it’s diced and more thoroughly covered with sauce.
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt and the juice of half a lime.
- Serve fish with tortillas, red cabbage, cheese and Greek yogurt sauce.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/