Use fresh strawberries to create this delicious Honey Strawberry Jam for yourself and add a pop of flavor to English muffins, toast and more!
Honey Strawberry Jam
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups Sue Bee® Honey
- 6 cups chopped strawberries
- 2 boxes powdered pectin
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Mash the strawberries and place in a large saucepan over high heat.
- Add the pectin and stir until boiling. Continue stirring for one minute.
- Remove from heat and add Sue Bee Honey and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Return mixture and stir occasionally until boiling.
- Once boiling, stir constantly for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool, stirring occasionally.
- Carefully ladle jam into jam jars and secure tops.
- Immerse tightened jars into a hot water bath and boil for 8 minutes.
- Remove from bath and place allow to cool.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/