Honey of a Tortellini Salad
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 6 oz can black olives
- 1 cup raw broccoli florets
- 1 red onion
- 1 red and/or yellow bell pepper
- 9 oz package cheese tortellini
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup light olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoon dried sweet basil
- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- In medium bowl whisk together Sue Bee Honey, Dijon, lemon juice, vinegar and basil.
- Gradually whisk in oil.
- Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- In large bowl combine tortellini, bell pepper, onion, broccoli, olives and tomatoes.
- Pour enough dressing over to thoroughly coat; toss gently.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Serve cold or at room temperature with remaining dressing.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/