Serve this sweet and salty Honey Nut Party Mix in bowls scattered throughout the room for an easy-to-eat treat guests of all ages will enjoy!
Honey Nut Party Mix
Write a review
- 3 cups Rice or Corn Chex® cereal 3 cups Honeycomb® cereal
- 3 cups miniature pretzel twists
- 2 cups bagel chips 1 cups peanuts (or other nuts)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cups butter
- 1/2 cups honey
- 1/4 cups brown sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cereal, pretzels, bagel chips, peanuts, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a small saucepan, combine butter, honey, and brown sugar. Stir over low heat until ingredients are melted and well blended.
- Pour over dry ingredients and mix until thoroughly coated.
- Serve this sweet and salty snack in bowls scattered throughout the room for a easy-to-eat treat guests of all ages will enjoy!
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/