Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- Arrange chicken pieces in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan making sure pieces do not touch.
- Bake in a 400 F oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine Sue Bee Honey, green onion, garlic powder, and ground red pepper.
- Brush chicken pieces with honey mixture.
- Return to oven.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes more or until golden brown and chicken is no longer pink.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/