Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee ® Honey
- 1 pineapple
- Peel the pineapple, cut into 4 wedges, and slice off and discard the core from each piece.
- Cut each section into narrower wedges or triangles.
- The pineapple triangles can be threaded onto skewers.
- Put the pineapple in a glass or stainless steel bowl.
- 5. Coat it with the honey.
- Let it rest for at least 15 minutes or up to several hours.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper or foil coated with nonstick spray.
- Place the pineapple on the baking pan, then put it under the broiler.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, until the edges turn light brown.
- Turn thick pieces once during cooking, using long-handled metal tongs.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/