Hot Peanut Butter Chocolate
Write a review
- 3-5 tablespoons Sue Bee Honey
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons unsalted creamy peanut butter
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, milk, cocoa powder and vanilla in a 2 quart saucepan. Heat to medium high, stirring vigorously with a wire whisk to incorporate the cocoa powder.
- Add the peanut butter and stir again with the whisk to mix completely. Heat to desired temperature.
- Pour into mugs.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/