Island Honey Burgers
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 lbs ground Beef
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 (23 ounce) can sliced pineapple
- lettuce leaf
- 8 hamburger buns
- In a bowl, combine the Sue Bee Honey, ground beef, nutmeg, ginger, curry powder, paprika and cinnamon; mix well.
- Shape into 8 patties.
- Grill the burgers, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- Brush with soy sauce.
- Continue grilling for 4-6 minutes or until juices run clear, basting several times.
- During the last 4 minutes, grill the pineapple slices until browned, turning once.
- Serve burgers and pineapple on buns with lettuce and condiments of your choice.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/