Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 1/2 cups oil
- 1/3 cup store-bought teriyaki sauce
- 1-2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 cup wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 small green onions
- black pepper
- Put all ingredients except green onion into a blender.
- Blend for 30-40 seconds.
- Mix in green onions.
- This recipe makes 3-1/2 cups of marinade, but may be stored in the refrigerator tightly covered in a glass container for up to 3 weeks.
- Use with beef, pork, lamb or chicken.
- Marinate the beef, pork or lamb for 8-24 hours; chicken up to 8 hours.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/