Key Lime Pie
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee Honey® plus 2 extra teaspoons
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 drops green food coloring
- 1 drop yellow food coloring
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- Beat egg yolks and condensed milk until smooth.
- Beat in Sue Bee Honey, juice and food coloring.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and bake at 350 F for 10 to 15 minutes or until set.
- Chill at least 1 hour, until completely cooled.
- Beat cream and 2 teaspoons Sue Bee Honey until peaks form.
- Top pie and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/